Re: ITL project. ATTN: Omar Abo-Namous

Salam Youcef,

i am indeed the maintainer of islaminhannover.de

i realized lately, that you're not the maintainer of the itl project, i don't
know where this idea came from, i think you helped me with some problems of mine
and i assumed, you were the main contributer.

I'll do isa as you instructed. As i understand the project is being maintained
by Thamer Mahmoud and Nadim Shaikli. I hope they both read this post. The
prayertime-module will be soon available for distribution (download) and i'd
like to insert them into the credits, since i translated the itl project into
php.

If you like, i can post a copy of the credits-file. (Arabeyes.org and itl
project are specifically mentioned).

Barakallahu feek.

salam.

Omar