CUPS in Action (need help :)

Salam all,

long time away, but finally I got rid of college :)
And now, back to where we were... CUPS 'n' stuff...

/me looks around for abdulhaq !!

I got some PostScript problems... all arabic chars are not visible while
all Latin chars are visible...?!?! I know this sounds like Deja-Vu but,
I dont know whats wrong and I cant proceed with changing the minibidi in the
patch to the new-&-improved miniBidi unless this problem is fixed first...

Any help would be very much appreciated...

Here is the .PS file generated by CUPS' patched texttops filter...
http://www.khalifa.ws/ar_utf8.ps

the source text file is here...
http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/ar_utf8

the Type-1 font file is here...