Re: Cups testing ...

On Saturday 22 May 2004 12:21 pm, Ahmad Khalifa wrote:
> Munzir Taha wrote:
> > Ok I did as you said and also convert my cour.ttf font to pfa using the
> > command line:
> >
> > ttf2pt1 -e -a -F cour.ttf cour
>
> i use
> ttf2pt1 -e -l plane+0x06 font.ttf
> that way it only converts the 0600 to 06FF range.
> the -a flag, theoretically should work, but it didnt work for me.
>
> > nothing changed. Still can't see the Arabic text. Have I run the command
> > with correct switches?
>
> anyway, the patch will undergo some changes, feel free to track this
> issue, but after the changes are done i dont guarantee it'll still be
> there, although i suspect it wont go away.
>
> thanks a lot for your time.

I will wait for your changes before going further. Next time, I will grant you
an ssh access to my pc and leave you alone ;)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA