Re: BoCon - when ? <!-- s/Bo/Bi/ -->

Salam,

BiCon is almost ready for an initial release.  Just that I've got
a bug in bconsole to fix before release.  I'm working on it.

Other issues:

  * I can't see where the name abicon comes from?

  * bin/bicon should be removed and the functionality should be
added to the abicon.  I try to do this too.

  * In the long run I like bicon to install the keymaps and fonts
in the distros location for these.  Under Fedora it's somewhere
under /lib.

  * We better update the keymaps and send them upstream to the
kbd maintainers.  The Persian maps needs to be updated before
that.

behdad