ITL testing

With the recent build changes (thanks Samy), I think we are ready for
an initial (0.5) release of ITL.  The one missing piece that I never
got around to it and that Thamer (he's missing now from what I gather)
didn't accomplished is a manpage for the entire library (libitl).

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL
  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/libs

Do please test the code in CVS and reply back with any oddities.  I
would really like to release this long-awaited code in the next few
days baring any gotchas (its a much needed replacement of hdate and
hcal among other things).