Re: PuTTY Testing

Salam,

nice work Ahmad,

tested it and it's working nicely. Some points:

1. cursor stays left, when typing arabic, should this be so?
2. i'm having still problems deleting single alphabets, it kinda deletes a whole
word

bidi is working just fine, if it wasn't for the cursor, which is a little bit
irritating.

thnx anyway.

Omar