PuTTY Testing

helo all.

at last, i can say that PuTTY can does its own shaping, and Bidi.

Bidi is done by my Implementation of the Bidi algorithm, i have
updated it to do Mirroring, and dont seem to have any bugs left.
(although some might arise from mirroring).
it uses a compressed table of character types.
mirroring code is really really horrible, anyone care to change it.?
anyway, i tested it and seem to get 100% Bidi Compliance,
anyone care to correct me ?

shaping should work 100% also...

there are 2 patches in cvs, 'arabic_putty.patch' which does
shaping and flipping(no BIDI). and 'putty.arabic' which does
shaping and Bidi.

in cvs you'll also find my implementation of the Bidi Algorithm
mentioned above, its akbidi.h and akbidi.c (bad name huh?)...

patches and akbidi are here...
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/external/putty/

the .exe is here
http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/putty6.5.exe

some old screen shots are here
http://art.arabeyes.org/external/

comments or feedback or hints or anything please...

nadim: how about another ping for Simon...

ak.