Re: Arabize 0.1

On Sab, 2004-03-20 at 19:51, Ahmad Kamal wrote:
> Well this is really cool. I am not really sure if I am going to
> continue the development of Arabize after the 'Input Method' was
> written, or not. Anyway, it would be interesting if someone would

The input method I posted was for Gtk+ only. Maybe you can extend
Arabize to some general input method like what xcin (Chinese) and kinput
(Japanese) do.

btw, I'm not sure that Gtk+ input method engine can do what Behdad
suggested (receive 2 keystrokes, eg. m and a, then write meem with a
fathan).

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at bisnisweb dot com>
http://www.bisnisweb.net ASP.Net Linux web hosting