Re: [putty]PuTTY & Bidi - decision ?

Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> writes:

> Simon/Owen, we really need your decision on how to proceed with
> regard to the Bidi code.  The ICU license was replied to, yet we are
> not aware of your stance (is ICU still not an option ?).  Ahmad has
> also since started implementing his own Bidi code _and_ fribidi's
> main authors have been considering possible solutions to this
> dilemma yet we NEED your input and decisions.

We do this in our spare time, in between full-time jobs, full social
lives, and any number of other commitments.  I'm afraid if you need us
to drop everything and answer your questions whenever you have them,
you've come to the wrong team.  We _have_ received your mails and we
_are_ thinking about the licensing issues, and we will reply once
we've come up with an answer.  All we ask is a little patience,
please.

(S)