Re: dev help...

--- Riyad Preukschas <rpreukschas at web dot de> wrote:
> Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > Why not work within the confines of Arabeyes.  I'm sure
> > Mohammed.Yousif would be more than happy to set a directory
> > for you to work in.  Any reason why you wouldn't want to do
> > this ?
>
> I wouldn't mind.

Great.  Then let's do this.

 1. Look over the current Java work (created by Ahmed El-Helw -
    check the archives on this list for further details) that
    has been uploaded and discuss it with its author.  Make sure
    that no work is being duplicated and address the,
    - what is missing ?
    - what needs improvement(s) ?
    - what will your new code do better, etc ?

      http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/quran/jquran

 2. I'm assuming you have already registered with Arabeyes
    (if you haven't you need to ASAP - go to homepage and
    click on 'Join Us!'), then mail to 'contact'  an encrypted
    password to 'contact' so you attain CVS "write" access.

      http://www.4webhelp.net/us/password.php

> >  1. Mohammed.Yousif and you agreeing
>
> It's alright with me.
> Mohammed Yousif, what about you?

I will go out on a limb here and say that Mohammed.Yousif will
not have a problem with this ;-)

BTW: do please leave an empty line between your replies and the
     text you cite - its much easier to read that way.