Re: my Bidi implementation

Could you please upload an .exe with your Bidi code embedded ?

it doesnt work very well, so i need to play a little with the code first... some debugging here and there, then i'll upload the .exe...

> anyway, im still working on it, and debugging it... would be
> very helpfull if anybody could look at it and give me some feedback,
> on anything that i might have missed or done wrong...
> half the file is comments... every block of code has a comment
> stating the rule it applies..
>
> http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/external/putty/bidi.c

We have a few experts here (Behdad, Roozbeh, Dov) that certainly have
enough experience in this topic and I'm sure enough test files and
checks exist in their homedir to really be helpful :-)  Gentlemen ?

I also remember seeing a table (on unicode.org ?) that noted various
string tests and compared the output of various "popular" Bidi
implementations.  It would be wise to get a hold of those strings and
tests to run them through the new Bidi (have a name for it ?) stand-alone
(in concert with the .exe user testing) and compare your implementation
to others'.
I found this via google,

http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/ucdata.html

bookmarked for later..

dont get your hopes up just yet, it still needs a lot of work...

ak.