RE: my Bidi implementation

salamz....well i would really like to help u as i am a developer in c....but could u plz tell me how could i test ur code ? like if i want to see the output where should i put ur file in the source code of arabbix , knoppix ??? or even putty ? plz tell me regard to all the three mentioned....thankx

well, u cant test it that way... u cant test it w~ arrabix or knoppix... and i am the only one who can test it with putty, because i changed the shaping function... the only thing u can do is read the code, rule by rule and check the logic and how the code does things...

ak.