Re: my Bidi implementation

Well, I read the whole code as soon as it was posted on the list.
First, there is a huge problem with bidi types, that are only
handled for ASCII/Latin1 and Arabic blocks, why?  Other than

just for now, as i dont want the source file to get big, and havent made my mind on how to load character types, i guess there are 2 ways... 1- Fribidi's way, which i think is parse the unicodedata.txt file on initialization. 2- a static array holding everything from 0x0 to 0xFFFF, which is a total of 10000 values, each is a 2 byte value. and that comes to 65536*2 = 131072 bytes...

any other suggestions..? im leaning towards the second method,
as the reason to implement this anyway is so it can easily be
plugged into PuTTY, without any external files needed....

that, well, the code pretty simply implements the bidi algorithm,
ignoring the details and hard parts ;).  But it's a good starting
point if you try the tests on it.
About tests, there are a bunch of them in the FriBidi source
code, with expected output, but aware that the CapRTL charset is
an invented character set solely for testing purposes...

the minor details, i should hopefully get to those soon... if you noticed any, please point me to them.. hard parts like what..? well, i'll plug that character set it and try to write some test program.

ak.