Re: I would like to take Project.

Salam Nadja,

It's kind of hard to 'guess' a project that may suit you... It depends on your
preferences, your skills and on the available tasks...

Take a look on our projects page, read carefully, and see if you are
interested by contributing to any of these projects:

   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php

In a more general context, you may be interested to help in open tasks:

   http://wiki.arabeyes.org/ArabeyesTodo

Please note that we don't know ourselves about most of these TODOs. Each task
needs a good deal of prior documentation for example. But like any new thing,
it may be fun and above all very instructive (to you and to the rest of us)
:-)

So, go through those couple of pages and let us know if there's anything that
might interest you.

About Arabeyes in General, there's not much to say expect what is already on
the website:

    http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
    http://www.arabeyes.org/history.php [which should be updated with recent
history a bit]
    http://www.arabeyes.org/mailinglists.php [read the archives]

While you are searching for something that might interest you (and even after
you find it...), do you mind giving 20 mins/day, 5 days/week on translation ?
If so, please subscribe to the 'doc' mailing list and confirm there so we can
assign you a file or two to translate...

Salam,

PS: You might consider not sending messages in HTML (use plain text instead
please...).

On Sunday 07 March 2004 11:52, na al wrote:
> <P>Hi:</P>
> <P>I'm&nbsp;Computer sc.student in&nbsp;last year and&nbsp;new here.Iwould
> like to help in eny- or take eny-Project.The only Problem is that I dont
> know how to? I have registered and took look on all available.</P>
> <P>But:How dose Arabeyse work?How do I take a one of TODO Projeckts and how
> should I know more&nbsp; about the Projeckt I'm taking?</P> <P>I'm
> thenkfull for eny&nbsp;information.</P>
> href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2737??PS=";>MSN 8:</a> smart spam protection
> and 2 months FREE* </html>

- --