Re: I would like to take Project.

--- na al <skiny_nadja at hotmail dot com> wrote:
    ^^^^^
Please use your real-name and please don't use HTML in your emails.

>I'm Computer sc.student in last year and new here. I would like
>to help in any- or take any-Project. The only Problem is that
>I dont know how to? I have registered and took look on all available.

The best way to do things is via questions.  This mailing-list is
full of people asking and inquiring about what and how to do things.
If you don't have a particular area of interest (like want to look
into printing issues or want to get involved in emacs and its Arabic
support or interested in windows-linux related things, etc) then
give us a bit of background on what you've done and what kinda
of things interest you and we can suggest areas to look into.

Keep in mind that we don't have predetermined micro-jobs (well not
many) as such whatever area you decide to proceed in the key to it
will be,

 1. Research, reading, asking lots of questions
 2. Communication with developers, professors, etc
 3. Perseverance and commitment (ie. things might not be easy,
    but you need to keep at it)

>But: How does Arabeyse work? How do I take a one of TODO Projects
>     and how should I know more about the Project I'm taking?

Its all done via posts on this lists (and sometimes IRC).  Ask away
and we'll try to answer or simply note or plead ignorance.  As noted
there will most likely be a need for self-reliance to do something
that has not been attempted yet - if this doesn't sound like something
you'd be interested (ie. you want a bit more direction), please
let us know and we'll try to suggest some areas.