A question please ?

Hello , i need to ask only if your developing group has a relation to
Dr.Saleh Elshehaby Project (Ninja).
Second i need to ask if there is a main project that all of you share
it and work in together , how can i help if there ..is and what about the
idea if there isn't already one .. ? really i hope that there is a big developing
project that we can work in it together thanks
yours

| Mina Ramses F.
| email: minaramses at linuxmail dot org
| email: minaramses at hotmail dot com