Re: PuTTY testing (shaping)

--- ahmad khalifa <ahmadkhalifa at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Omar (aka merlin12345) has sent me an account...

<flame>
I really dislike all this AKA stuff - we had to reject a recent
great logo for BiCon due to this issue (search the 'general'
list of Feb 2004).  These AKAs belong on IRC not on people's
identifier on emails.
</flame>

> so here is putty's URL, with a primitive versioning system,
> no date for now...
>
>   http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/putty4.exe
>
> i really appreciate your comments... whenever you can please test it...

I tried the latest changes - I see that all the characters are
now shaped, but I think the "flipping" is disabled and so things
look rather odd :-).  Plus I tried to mentally flip the characters
and I think there are some issues with the shaping code (something
tells me you know all about this :-)

BTW: I'm not sure how you are debugging your code, but if you are
     unable to login (ssh) to a host to do a simple 'cat', let me
     know.

Hope that help and keep that development going :-)