Re: d-i work -- slang

--- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I popped into #debian-boot to see how the Arabic inclusion was going
> and was told that its there (ie. done).
>
> I then noted that its "pretty close, yet shaping issues remain"
>
>   17:56 <vorlon> For the code, please see
>                  http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/d-i/bidi/ --
>                  slang-bidi.diff is the diff, or the whole source
>                  package is also available.

Vorlon (ie. Steve Langasek) has already fixed the bugs (so no need for
any special attention just yet - although composing characters still
remain an issue),

  http://tennyson.netexpress.net/~vorlon/ar-utf8.png

His files and fixes have been uploaded to the URL noted earlier.

It would be ideal to see some d-i screenshot of strings with harakat
(ie. composing characters) in them to get that resolved while the
topic is still relevant; Anmar, can you push for that and keep us
posted ?