ITL - KPrayertime

Congratulations to Thamer for a fantastic job on ITL. The definitive open
source prayer time algorithm has landed.

I have decided that for a version of KPrayertime or two ISA I am going to
incorporate the ITL code direct rather than use it as a library, for the
sake of simplicity (for the user). Once ITL is settled and rpm's etc are
available I'll release ISA Kprayertime using ITL as a shared .so library. We
have to have mercy for the non-technical user.

Also, I am not using all the features of ITL as yet. I will add this into
KPrayertime as time goes on ISA.

So barring any screams of "it's not ready yet" from Thamer I will, after a
week or two, release KPrayertime with the current ITL code built in. Due
credit will of course be given.

BTW In the process of coding this I found that the global variable astro
needed to be moved into the function where it is required
(getprayertimesbyday). I don't know why but before doing this I was getting
very strange results, causing me a lot of searching to find the problem.
Obviously it's not a problem when used as a library.

wassalaam
abdulhaq