Arabeyes Khotot project issues. (arabeyes and farsi fonts)

Salaam,
Upon building an rpm for the khotot project, I found two issues which I would
like to share:

1. I got many unknown font foundry issues:
$ ttmkfdir -u .
unknown font foundry code PYRS
unknown font foundry code PYRS

* This problem also happen with farsi fonts as:
unknown font foundry code SHFW
unknown font foundry code SHFW

2. Another issue with arabeyes fonts is its name

The standard in naming packages (not libs) is to use a dash not an underscore
between the
name and the version, hence it's better to chane
ae_fonts1_ttf_1.1
ae_fonts_ttf-1.1 at a minimum
Better to be
fonts-ttf-arabic-arabeyes-1.1
to match the packages we are going to build. The fonts name has better to
begin with ae for space reasons but the package has better to have the full
arabeyes name. Mr. Pablo of Mandrake suggests fonts-ttf-arabic-arabeyes as
the package name and agrees to include the arabic fonts as separate packages.

For the farsi fonts (I am cc'ing Roozbeh), I suggest the same naming
fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi and to change the source .zip to .bz2.
This may seem cosmetic but it helps on the source tag of the spec file.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA