Re: [i18n] Can we have multiple arabic fonts packages on Mandrake

On Yaum al-Ithnain 01 Jumaada al-Thaani 1425 09:13 pm, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
> Kaixo!
>
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:54:15PM +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> > > The question is whether Manrake allows three or more arabic font
> > > packages in their distro main CD's.
>
> That's not a problem; but it would be nice to have in the package naming
> some info that the fonts are for arabic script
> (fonts-ttf-arabic-xxxxxx maybe ?).

I have just uploaded three nice rpms on
ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming ;)

fonts-ttf-arabic-kacst-1.6.3-1mdk.src.rpm
fonts-ttf-arabic-arabeyes-1.1-1mdk.src.rpm
fonts-ttf-arabic-farsi-0.4-1mdk.src.rpm

These packages should replace fonts-ttf-arabic. More organization and easier
update!

(Per arabeyes.org suggestion)

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA