Re: ITL testing

yes, that seems right, ld has to know where all the libraries are, so as
you've made the .so go into a itl subdirectory, the change to ld.so.conf
needs to be made. Why not stick libitl.so straight into the default library
directory and avoid this issue altogether? I would say that that would be
far more standard.

BTW most people will need to run configure with --prefix=/usr (I expect).

wassalaam
abdulhaq