Re: ITL testing

abdulhaq writes:
 > Everything is compiling here, but I'm getting a 'library not
 > found' (libitl.so) when trying to run the apps.

I've had that too. I'm no make process expert, but looks like I had
to add the library's path in my ldconfig file (/etc/ld.so.conf) and
than run ldconfig to make it work. I'm not sure why though...

 > On a more important  note for Thamer, can I ask you to round UP for all the
 > times except for shuruq which should be rounded DOWN (to the nearest
 > minute). I think it's very important. If you do that then I can use the code
 > as a library with all the consequent benefits that entails, otherwise I'll
 > have to patch it and include it statically. I haven't checked the code due
 > to shortage of time, perhaps it does this already (0.5 didn't).

Yes, it already does that by default. We round down where it is safer to
round down (i.e. Shurooq and Imsaak). We round up otherwise. There're
other rounding modes as well but this is the default mode. (see prayer.h)

P.S. To Nadim,

* I suggest moving the library to /usr/local/lib/ instead of
  /usr/local/lib/itl/. It's only a single file.

* I will be updating ipraytime to support some of the latest ITL
  changes (just to set some default values) AND to silence those
  double to int warnings somehow. Nothing major.

Salaam,

Thamer Mahmoud