Re: Arabeyes Fonts in RPM

> Have I mentioned before that I have done one SRPM for mandrake?
> ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/fonts-ttf-arabic-1.2-1mdk.src.rpm
> Sherif, it would be better if we can follow the same packing numbering system
> and same spec etiquette for the sake of making updates easy.

I can change the name to have it the same. It was just confusing
to have ae_fonts ..as it sounded like UAE fonts. But no problem
I can keep the original name.

> Also, what about arabtex version in Fedora, I have updated Mandrake's package
> in cooker mirrors. You may grab a one from here:
> ftp://ftp.phys.ttu.edu/pub/mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/SRPMS/tetex-latex-arab-3.11k-1mdk.src.rpm

I can get this done as well for Fedora. I am done with Duali in RPM,
still waiting to know where duali-data files need to be placed,
to get it into RPM. After that I can get today aslso the arabtex packaged
for Fedora.

Today is my RPMing day :)

Thanks

Sherif