Re: Arabeyes Fonts in RPM

On Yaum al-Jumma 21 Jumaada al-Awal 1425 03:18 pm, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Hi,
>     I did package Arabeyes in RPM Fortmat.
> You can download the RPM from:
>
> http://www.arabic-fedora.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=46
>
> You should see Arabeyes Category, clicking on it will
> get you into a subdirectory of Fonts where the RPM can be downloaded.
>
> I am planning to start packaging most of the Arabeyes projects
> if you guys do not mind :)
>
> Please test the above RPM. I will soon have section for the
> SRPM so you can see the SPEC file and how it is packaged.

Have I mentioned before that I have done one SRPM for mandrake?
ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/fonts-ttf-arabic-1.2-1mdk.src.rpm
Sherif, it would be better if we can follow the same packing numbering system
and same spec etiquette for the sake of making updates easy.

Also, what about arabtex version in Fedora, I have updated Mandrake's package
in cooker mirrors. You may grab a one from here:
ftp://ftp.phys.ttu.edu/pub/mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/SRPMS/tetex-latex-arab-3.11k-1mdk.src.rpm

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA