Re: Arabeyes Fonts in RPM

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 13:18, Sherif Abdelgawad wrote:
> Hi,
>     I did package Arabeyes in RPM Fortmat.

Packaging the fonts is a Good Thing (TM). I doubt if Arabeyes would like
themselves to be packaged:)

> Please test the above RPM. I will soon have section for the
> SRPM so you can see the SPEC file and how it is packaged.

As a quick test, it installs perfectly, and I can immediately use the
fonts.

As a result of this e-mail, I remembered that someone here offered
making various RPMS for Arabeyes. So I googled and, guess what, he is
still there.
http://alidrus.mlcc.com.my/RPMS/

Probably you can make use of these, as the SRPMS are already available.

> Thanks
>
> Sherif Abdelgawad

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Salam,