Arabic OCR

This question was asked not too long ago on the 'general'
list and I thought I'd try here as well.

Does anyone know of an Open Source application that is
capable of Arabic OCR (Optical Character Recognition) ?

NOTE: For those not familiar with what that means - today
      one is able to scan a document (or grab a PDF file)
      and run an OCR program on it and it will generate,
      based on optical recognition and approximation, an
      editable text file.