Putty: Informing Simon

tell u what,
i am trying to write what were the things that we did in the do_text() and the only part that i got straight is the get placement thing.. Ahmad i think that u better write to Simon since u know it better..
i am not sure how this kind of reporting should be done .. is it enough if we simply paste the lines?! should we explain some ?!
Nadim: any suggestions ?

Sincerely, Musab Basil Al Rawi Mobile # +971 50 367 0624 Phone # +971 6 556 3436

- "The Man Should Do What He Can Until His Destiny Is Revealed".
- "The Glory Is not In Never Falling, But In Rising EveryTime You Fall".

Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx