Re: QT 3.3.0 Bug ?

Salam Youcef,

I had the same problem, but it have been solved.

Are you compiling Qt 3.3 from the source?

Which system are you using by the way?

I have SuSE 9 and the latest binary files for Qt 3.3
displays everything nicely with KDE 3.2, I tend to
believe that Arabic fonts looks even better on this
release from Trolltech.

try the latest snapshot if you are compiling from
source and the problem should be solved.

good luck,

best regards,
Faris