Re: QT 3.3.0 Bug ?

Salam,

Well. let me remember what happenned when it became
working again. hmmmm, I'm using "Synaptic" to get my
rpm packages directly which will greatly save the
time. "Synaptic" is using the nice tool "apt"
originally designed for Debian. It will resolve the
dependences for you and update your packages if
needed.

The point is that I noticed that the "fontconfig",
"fontconfig-devel" and "freetype2" packages were
updated among many others which i can't recall now. I
think having the latest version of these packages
might help.

Good Luck ..