Re: ITL release

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 12:53:34AM +0300, Thamer Mahmoud wrote:
>  > I saw Thamer's request for a manpage, but dismissed it thinking it
>  > was overkill.  Is there a place to put scripts in debian (aside
>  > from the locations lintian checks) that we can use (maybe
>  > /var/lib/itl/bin/ or /usr/share/ or similar) ?
>  >

> There is at least one other /usr/bin/ script on my system with no
> manpage (fixmswrd.pl from the gs-common package).

What's the problem ?

The debian reference is saying that it should have a man page, It's not that hard to write one, and there is a tool help2man "if i remember correctly" to help you.

Guys are we trying to get our software into debian just to say that it's there ? Or are we trying to get software with good quality there ?

Best wishes,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.