Re: Farahidi - huh ?

> > Whats worse, there are some files missing, and I just cant get a hold
> > of the original author. I'm talking about the database files. I might
> > have to rewrite them myself, once I know what they were for exactly.

Abdulaziz, it's the data files that are the difficult bit - the code to add
the taa', yaa', waw etc. is trivial. There are hundreds of ways of
conjugating verbs (if you look in a dictionary of taSreef alaf`aal, there
are 436 in mine) and very similar words can be conjugated differently.

wassalaam
abdulhaq