Re: BiCon status ?

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 07:29, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Are there any plans for a release ?  I'm dying to retire and fully remove
> Akka from our sites (and minds).

Sorry for not replying earlier. I am, as usual, busy. (Busy here is
equivalent to a number of sentences like: I have some complications in
work, a bit under the weather, in the middle of moving to a new home,
etc).

As far as I am concerned, no. There is no plans for a release in the
near future. Releases need some new development, and I am not doing that
now, and no body else does, that's it. More importantly, we need more
bug squashing as every release should be less buggy, at least in
principle.

I will be able to resume work around the end of next month.

I will be happy to coordinate, encourage and maintain any work in the
mean time. If there is anyone who wants to paticipate, please stand up.

Keep up the good work.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri