Re: ITM

From: Thamer Mahmoud <neokuwait at myrealbox dot com>
Nadim Shaikli writes:
 > --- Ahmed El-Mahmoudy <ant1 at ants dot net dot dhis dot org> wrote:
 > > I wish you ppl can do it. Btw, I see, that u do a library, is it easy
 > > to use that library ?
 >
 > Everything's easy once you put-in the time to learn it and use it :-).
 > The only way to know is to try (you have plenty of examples to look
 > at and the code is self-explanatory).

Furthermore, the README file shows how to compile and install the library.
I also wrote a small app to demonstrate how to fill the structures and call
the functions that actually computes the prayer times.

Download the library or have a look at both files here:

the libs compiled fine for me, but the /programs/akemsalatak/ folder didnt. /akemsalatak gave me an error about gtkmm and version being >= 2.2.8 and setting PKG_PATH (or something like that).

ak.