Re: ITL

as-salamu alaykom,

> This seems a bit outside the scope of the library.  You should be
> able to write a simple application (or a script even) that can parse
> ipraytime's output and generate you any remind of your choosing.  If
> you, or others are willing to create a useful generic tool that would
> do that I don't see why we can't bundle it with ITL's next release.
> If none do that, I'll try to look into it when time allows.

ok, I did a reminder program in perl, I am still testing it. Anyways, it is
also attached with this email "ipremind.pl"
more suggestions:

	1. why aren't those projects (like BiCon & ITL) not advertised on freshmeat ?
	   I remember that Qur'an project is advertised there.
	2. make ipraytime read from stdin if file in --file argument is '-'.

was-salamu alaykom...

--

 Ahmed El-Mahmoudy