ITM

as-salamu alaykom,

	I just run ITM, it is very good indeed, mash'Allah, baraka Allahu feekum.

	I have a suggestion, it seems that there isn't a prayer time reminder there.
	You know Waleed Muhana ? He made a praytime/hdate/hcal/premind software.
	Unfortunately he removed it from internet, dunno why ! he said things about
	ppl modifying it (it was open source) and so. I was one of those who modified
	it because it didn't work correctly for me. Anyways, I have the source code
	here, I dunno if it is appropriate to give it to you or not. The point is
	premind is the prayer time reminder he made, I think the way it worked was it
	is like daemon, I mean, it runs as background process. And for each prayer
	time, it gives 4 alarms:
	1. before azan by 5 mins
	2. before azan by 1 min
	3. at time of azan
	4. after azan by 1 min (saying that u r late)

	I wish you ppl can do it. Btw, I see, that u do a library, is it easy to use
	that library ?

	was-salamu alaykom...

--

 Ahmed El-Mahmoudy

  E-mail reply address : aelmahmoudy at bigfoot dot com