ITL: DST problem & ipraytime suggestion

as-salamu alaykom,

	1. I am in Egypt, when I set the DST option in my ~/.iprayrc I got wrong
	   praytime values. All are one hour late. Btw, Egypt does follow that DST
		 system. Egypt is UTC+2. we become UTC+3 in beginning of May & back to
		 UTC+2 in beginning of October.
		 Btw, that was one reason that made me make changes in code of Waleed
		 Muhanna's praytime. The other reason is that the DST change occurs on
		 Friday not Sunday (Friday is the holiday in Egypt not sunday).

	2. I have a suggestion is that the displayed date would be either in hijri or
	   georgian date, according to some commandline switch entered by user for
		 example, or maybe another configuration variable in ~/.iprayrc.

was-salamu alaykom...

--

 Ahmed El-Mahmoudy

  E-mail reply address : aelmahmoudy at bigfoot dot com