Re: Developer Guide (in effect)

On ث, 2004-04-13 at 11:31, Ahmad Kamal wrote:
> Well, actually I was using qmake, which is IMHO much simpler to maintain
> than the autotools nightmare. qmake is also fairly standard, so can we
> accept it. I really don't know autotools and have no such free time to
> learn the beast. so is qmake allowed?

I also meant other things in the developer guide, at least the CVS
headers, to show the author:) and the Licence. Documentation is also
welcome.
Autotools should be used earlier to be easier, and should not be that
difficult for a library. I wouldn't say that this is a priority to
embedding miniBidi within PuTTY, whatever that means.

Salam,
Muhammad Alkarouri