Re: Developer Guide (in effect)

I was talking about the 'yet to be released' arabize_cli project. Is the autoconfiscation process easy? Can I work with qmake and autoconfiscate it in the end??

Thnx

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Should you tell me which project you are talking about, I will
have a look and let you know:

1) If qmake works for me.
2) If I will autoconfiscate it for you!

behdad