[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Font help
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Font help
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 19:34:21 -0400
No doubt the Vera Sans is being rendered with anti-aliasing,
while your hacked version not. I suggest:
* Have a look at /etc/fonts/fonts.conf (if you have)
* Rename your font to the Vera Sans and test.
On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu> wrote:
> > On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > > Roozbeh/Behdad - have any ideas ? Here are the two files
> > > involved (wasn't there a Farsi font expert or something ?).
> > > Anyone else ?
> > The font problem is a really tough one. I almost know nothing
> > about them but Roozbeh and Behnam are becoming kinda experts.
> Oh yeah, please - experts (music to my ears).
> > BTW, please attach PNG screenshots for font related stuff.
> Good call - a PNG is attached (thanks); now I hope someone has an
> idea to what needs to be done (again, I can mail off the .ttf file
> to anyone to look at).
> > Hope one helps :)
> Pull some strings :-)
> - Nadim