Re: an errata and BiDi text printing ToDo

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 09:22, Munzir Taha wrote:

> I meant to say the -font option is not supported in txtbdf2ps.pl. The line
> should read
> -bdf=BDFfile.bdf instead of -font=/PATH/PATH/PATH/font.ttf \

Hrmm you are right. It seems that the option has been dropped at some
point. It _was_ there, since I used it in the past.

> Here is the error msg I got upon the execution
>
> $ ./txtbdf2ps.pl -font /usr/share/fonts/ttf/ \
> arabic/KacstDecorative.ttf arabic_file
> Reading BDF font...
> Input does not look like a BDF font.

Yeah. What I see now is that they expect you to convert TTF fonts to BDF
with ttf2bdf [1] and then use the -bdf option. I fixed it in the
Arabeyes Wiki [2]

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir

[1] http://crl.nmsu.edu/~mleisher/ttf2bdf.html