Re: Looking for a shaping library..

Shachar has decided to use ICU for wine's shaping rather than libfribidi. This was the result of weeks of waiting for some promised interface changes to deal with shaping and UTF16 encoding/decoding. What's the status on this Behdad?

He seems to be under the impression that Behdad has died :)

Best regards,
  Samy Al Bahra