Re: Looking for a shaping library..

I just answered him in another list.  I'm busy wish some other
projects, Fribidi is a must to do for me, but postponed some
months (I'm finishing my B.Sc. and applied for M.Sc. somewhere
else, ...).

--
Behdad Esfahbod		9 Khordad 1382, 2003 May 30
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars