Quran audio - Commenting and additional information

Assalamou Alaikom,
I was thinking of adding some information to each encoded speex audio
file like:
Author : Ossama M. S. Khayat
Title  : Surat AlBaqara - Aya 1 - Chapter 1
Comment: Reciter: Mohammad Saed Khayat
Which is done by the following line:
speexenc --vbr --quality 6 --author "Ossama M. S. Khayat
<okhayat at yahoo dot com>" --title "Surat AlBaqara - Aya 1 - Chapter 1"
--comment "Reciter: Mohammad Saed Khayat" s002a001.wav s002a001.spx
since I'll be re-encoding the wave files again to check for any audio
hitches, and also, take giving a better quality using Speex 1.0

Any suggestions before I do so, and continue to upload them to my ftp?

Thanks,
Ossama Khayat