Re: libquran and searching

Okay, the next task is a simple one :-)
Just search this mailing-list archives for 'Warsh' and then feel free to
continue discussing that.

well I did my search, I found two threads and read them. As far as I understand, this Warsh and Qa'loon thing is a modified reading of the quran, and I should modify quran_read_verse to optionally read any of those readings, am I right?

Please I need more explanations of what is required before I can begin, as I don't know what Warsh really is in quran :(

Thank oyu