Re: pyduali

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 07:56:10PM +0200, Ayman Negm wrote:

> I have some questions :-)
>
> - Does it make sense to add pyduali to debian when you wanna rewrite
>   in C? As I understood you wanna add duali to Debian too.

It makes sense to me.. was this a trick question ;) I don't think the C
port of duali would be coming soon enough.

> - Will you continue the development off pyduali after you wrote it in C?

Yes, that's the plan.

> when pyduali does the same as the coming duali then it will not have any
> meaning to add both into Debian ;)

Depends on your take on it. I haven't made up my mind completely yet,
about the future of duali. I am inclined to want to make the C port a
plain library and pyduali being the driver.. again, I am not sure how I
would like to take it yet.

Regards