Re: pyduali

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:04:53PM -0700, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 09:57:13PM +0200, Ayman Negm wrote:
> > Salam ya ward,

<Snip>

> I do not want to name it pyduali-data. The package is data, and has
> absolutely nothing to do with 'py'thon. In a few months I will  be done
> with the C port of duali.. so, the whole thing with 'py' is to signify
> that the package contains python-based duali. The data shoudl be
> language-agnostic and I would not put a language-specific tag onto its
> name.

Ok.

I have some questions :-)

- Does it make sense to add pyduali to debian when you wanna rewrite
  in C? As I understood you wanna add duali to Debian too.

- Will you continue the development off pyduali after you wrote it in C?

when pyduali does the same as the coming duali then it will not have any
meaning to add both into Debian ;)

--
 Ayman Negm

Debian GNU/Linux Project