qtquran segmentation fault on Red Hat 9

Assalam `alaykum

I've compiled qtquran-0.041 successfully by applying Mohammed Sameer's patch to enable it to compile using gcc 3.2.2.

However, when I run the application, I am getting a segmentation fault. Details of the error (gdb output), as well as about my system are in the attachment file.

Regards

Abu Bakar Al-Idrus
Here is the output when I run from gdb:

---------------------------------------

[abu at alidrus src]$ gdb ./qtquran

GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.3post-0.20021129.18rh)

This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...

(gdb) run

Starting program: /home/abu/RPM/BUILD/qtquran-0.041/src/qtquran

[New Thread 1085113152 (LWP 17953)]

[Switching to Thread 1085113152 (LWP 17953)]

0x080585e5 in QuranApp (this=0x80fbee8) at qtquran.cpp:292

292             btnStop->setEnabled(1);

(gdb)

Details of the system I am running: