Re: Willing to help with RPM Packaging

Salam Abu Bakar,
Packaging katoob, duali and the Arabic fonts will be a good step towards including them in the Redhat distro (not that I guarantee that, but we are going to encourage that in the distro project). We need them, surely.
Have a look please at the fonts-arabic package included with redhat 10 beta (or rawhide), it includes the kacst fonts but can serve as a basis for including all the arabic fonts (khotot).
Good Luck
karouri