RE: Quran audio files

 Walid Shaari wrote:

	On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 10:03, Ossama Khayaat wrote:

	NO! no, never do that :)
	you can put them online yourself O'Sama, never give your passwords, even
	older ones to any, and don't let us know that you are planing to do it,
	if you ever have a need use other means of communication such as the old
	phone trick

	Wa Salam

	Walid

Sure I'm not sending my password for the whole list :D Only privately to Mr. ElZubeir.
I will have to ask Mr. Haydar's technical team to set it up for me then.

Ossama